Why Einstein Kids
- The vision through Einstein kids is to hone our little learners to grow holistically and,more importantly, to enjoy learning.
- A balanced approach to learning to stimulate the emotional and intellectual growth in the early years of a child.
- We adhere to the high standard of hygiene and safety protocol.
- We give exposure to exciting events like carnivals,field trips,celebrations and much more.
- 5000 plus sq ft vast kingdom for little learners.
- Professional and passionate teachers and caretakers.
- We have an open-door policy and excellent parent: teacher relationships.
- Sensory stimulation harmony through modern & colourful interiors.
- Design-structure in accordance with child safety and security.
- Child-centric facilities: Colourful outdoor play area, ball pool, secured indoor play area.
- We assure impeccable security under cctv surveillance.
- Supervisable circulation spaces (such as hallways & corridors) ensuring free movement.
- Spacious and properly ventilated classrooms.
- First Aid kits and Tie-ups with doctors for any medical emergency.
Funway Teaching Methodology
- Self-expression and self-confidence through pretend play and free play.
- Socio-emotional skills such as independence as they learn to eat on their own.
- Basic language skills through phonics and reading.
- Pre math skills through the recognition of pattern and shapes.
- Montessori method involves Fine and Gross Motor skills through activities like
gripping, twisting, squeezing, grasping, stacking, eating with a spoon, pouring water
into a glass, building blocks, moulding clay, climbing stairs, balancing on the beam.
- Developing self-expression and confidence through fashion shows, fancy dress, role plays etc.
LUCKY DUCKS -Playgroup
Age: 1.5 years to 2.5 years
Duration: 2 hours, 5 days a week
It is a natural extension of the home which allows each child to reach his or her full potential.We offer our young learners a unique way of self development in a tender environment through song, dance and freedom of choice the toddlers have access to a variety of large muscle activities that offer them opportunities to jump, climb, balance, crawl or skip.
CAMPUS CUBS -PreKg
Age: 2.5 years to 3.5 years
Duration: 1 year, 5 days a week
Children are engaged in school readiness activities such as making friends, looking after their bodily needs, their belongings, dealing with strangers, reading, writing,counting,art ,sculpting ,number recognition and problem solving in a fun filled but purposeful manner. It is an extension of the learning and assimilation of information gained by the child in the preceding playgroup.
Age: 3.5 years to 4.5 years
Duration: 1 year, 5 days a week
It is a multi-sensory programme designed for all the three kinds of learners—auditory, visual and kinaesthetic. The series aims to develop learning skills across numeracy, literacy, phonemic awareness and general awareness. Based on an approach of concept building, practice and assessment, the programme develops a strong set of skills in children, preparing them for future learning practices.
See what the parents say about us !
“We are very much satisfied with this school as my kids first school for pre-kg during 2022/23. A very good friendly teacher and support staff. There are quite number of events planned regularly throught out the academic year. A structured approach on learning and sharing the progress/feedback on activities daily basis. There is enough outdoor space for kids to play as well. We are going to continue for LKG in the same school and the plan as explained by teacher sound very interesting. And the fees ie very fair even better than other schools in & around kundrathur. All the best wishes for school management to further upgrading the infrastructure and education standard.”
– Mohamed Shyadh.K
“Best teachers and best environment over all excellent 😍”
– Yamini Murali
“Best play school and good coaching”
– Indrajith jithu